Welcome to digital banking

Enroll in Online Banking

Forgot Username/Password

Or download our mobile App

As you prepare your taxes, review this information.

Tax forms are mailed at the end of January, so please wait for them before you file your taxes. If you enrolled in eStatements and opted to receive your tax statements electronically, you can access them by logging into online banking, or the mobile app. Follow the instructions below:

From Desktop

Follow these steps:

  1. Log into your account via broadviewfcu.com
  2. Select “My Accounts”
  3. From the menu bar, tap “My eStatement Portal”
  4. Click the blue drop-down
  5. Choose “<Account Number> - Tax Documents”
  6. Tap on the Tax Document name Ex. “1099INT”
    Note: The PDF will open in a separate web browser


From the Mobile App

Follow these steps:

  1. Log in to your account
  2. Select “More”
  3. Tap “My Accounts” drop-down
  4. Choose “My eStatement Portal”
  5. Click “Statements”
  6. Select “View Statements”
  7. Tap the blue drop-down menu
  8. Select “<Account Number> - Tax Documents”
  9. Click on the Tax Document name Ex. “1099INT”

Reminder: When you file your federal and state tax returns, you will use the name “Broadview FCU” with the corresponding Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) noted on your credit union tax document(s).

If you use an electronic tax filing service such as Turbo Tax, stored information from prior years may be inaccurate. Be sure to update your return with information from the tax form to avoid any complications.

You may receive multiple tax forms if you had:

  • More than one account at Broadview, CAP COM, or both
  • An account and/or mortgage at both Broadview and SEFCU Mortgage Services
  • Annual dividends totaling $10 or more across the credit union

Frequently Asked Questions

SEFCU is now Broadview FCU.

When the total of all annual dividends across the credit union equals $10 or more, a 1099-INT is issued.

If you received a 1099-INT form, the dividends listed on the form(s) were reported to the IRS.  According to the IRS, “You must report all taxable and tax-exempt interest on your federal income tax return, even if you don't receive a Form 1099-INT.” Please consult federal and state tax resources for further information.

No, the direct deposit information remains the same. However, it’s best to verify your direct deposit information at the time you file your taxes. You can find your account number in your online account or refer to the middle set of digits between the symbols at the bottom of your check. 

No action is necessary if the address on your tax documents isn’t your current address. File your taxes as you normally would and update your address with us as soon as possible.

Do you have further questions about the tax document(s) you received or the information provided above? Please contact our team for assistance.


Broadview Product Rates